Thu, Jul 21|
Understanding The (Content) Personalization Paradox
Val Swisher says you've got to change how you "do" content to deliver individualized content experiences at scale. Standardization is the secret to success.
Time & Location
Jul 21, 2022, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM PDT
About the event
According to Infosys, 86% of consumers surveyed indicated that personalized content impacts what they purchase, and 25% said that personalization plays a significant role in their purchase decisions. And yet, looking at the data, two things stand out:
- Most companies say personalizing the customer experience is a "must have," and they have the statistics to back it up.
- Very few companies believe they deliver enough personalized content or that they deliver it well.
What's holding these companies back from their personalization goals? And how can you avoid the pitfalls and make personalization possible with your own enterprise content? Watch this replay of Coffee and Content with global content strategy expert, Val Swisher, CEO of content strategy consultancy, Content Rules, to discover why content standardization is required to deliver individualized content experiences at scale.
- Why personalized content is imperative to the enterprise
- Why so many companies fail to deliver - and how to avoid the pitfalls
- The five dimensions of content standardization
- How to bring people, technology, and process together
- The impact of big data and artificial intelligence
The only way to deliver personalized content at scale is to automate the process at the point of delivery. And for that to work, you've got to change how you "do" content. Watch this webinar to gain a clear understanding of why content standardization is required to deliver individualized content experiences at scale. Coffee and Content is brought to you by The Content Wrangler and sponsored by Heretto, the content operations platform for knowledge management that turns product content into engaging digital experiences.